Eaton Vance’s Real Estate Investment Group invests in institutional quality real estate with long-term hold characteristics. We select properties through an underwriting process based on a diverse range of asset and market criteria. Our investment approach seeks to limit risk as we target core and core-plus returns for our clients.
Size of transactions
* Single property: $15 million - $100 million
* Portfolio: $50 million - $1 billion
* Industrial, Office, Retail, Multifamily (no hotels)
* Investment grade tenancy at time of purchase (except multifamily) with 7+ years of lease term remaining
* Primary and secondary markets in the United States
Eaton Vance Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., provides investment advice to its fund clients concerning real estate transactions. As a matter of policy, Eaton Vance Management does not disclose which fund or funds buys or owns a specific property. This is not an offer to sell shares of any Eaton Vance fund nor a solicitation of offers to buy or sell shares of any Eaton Vance fund.